Client Information Collected by Curran Law
When you hire our firm, we will collect personal information about you. In order to represent you and advance your claims, we will likely also need to collect medical, financial and other relevant information about you. We keep this information only for the purpose of doing our legal work on your behalf. We keep this information only for as long as we deal with you, or for as long as the law may require us to keep it.
You may request access to any information we collect about you and we will provide it within a reasonable time.
We will disclose personal information to outside parties as is necessary, and it is understood that you consent to our disclosure of your information as follows:
- to share personal information with, and to obtain personal information from third parties for the purpose of providing legal services;
- to comply with any court Order served on Curran Law;
- if a lawyer at Curran Law has reason to believe that you are in danger of harming yourself or of harming someone else;
- to assist in the collection of the payment of your account with Curran Law, should it become overdue; or
- you have otherwise consented that we share your personal information with someone else.